10 Sep GS 2022 art 165
GS 2022 Article 165 – RCUS (Reformed Church in the United States)
- 1.1 Report of the CCCNA (184.108.40.206) on the RCUS.
- 2.1 The report was declared admissible.
- 3.1 To continue Ecclesiastical Fellowship (EF) with the Reformed Church in the United States (RCUS) under the adopted rules;
- 3.2 To mandate the Committee on Ecumenical Relations (CER) to submit its report to the churches six months prior to the convening of the next general synod.
- 4.1 The relationship with the RCUS continues to be mutually encouraging.
- 4.2 The RCUS very much appreciates the developing relationship with the CanRC. They especially appreciate having fraternal delegates attend major assemblies.
- 4.3 Opportunities exist to work together on foreign mission projects, especially in the Philippines.
- 4.4 The CanRC and the RCUS can effectively assist each other via pulpit exchanges, visiting each other’s churches, participating in youth camps/conferences held by the various churches and the exchange of articles in magazines supported by church members.