10 Sep GS 2022 art 164
GS 2022 Article 164 – OPC (Orthodox Presbyterian Church)
- 1.1 Report of the CCCNA (188.8.131.52) on the OPC.
- 2.1 The report was declared admissible.
- 3.1 To continue the relationship of Ecclesiastical Fellowship (EF) with the Orthodox Presbyterian Church (OPC) under the adopted rules;
- 3.2 To mandate the Committee on Ecumenical Relations (CER) to submit its report to the churches six months prior to the convening of the next general synod.
- 4.1 Re 3.1: Though the COVID-19 pandemic hindered contact since 2019, the relationship with the OPC remains very beneficial.
- 4.2 There has been good cooperation with the OPC in regards to the Reformed Churches in The Netherlands (GKv).
- 4.3 The interchurch relations committees were able to make use of the OPC model of interchurch relations in their Study Report (Majority and Minority) to GS 2022.
- 4.4 The OPC has expressed the need for help in its many mission projects.