10 Sep GS 2022 art 163
GS 2022 Article 163 – KPCA-K (Korean Presbyterian Church in America (Kosin))
- 1.1 Report of the CCCNA (22.214.171.124) on the KPCA-K.
- 2.1 The report was declared admissible.
- 3.1 To mandate the Committee on Ecumenical Relations (CER):
- 3.1.1 To continue dialogue with the Korean Presbyterian Church in America (Kosin) (KPCA-K) where feasible, with a view to getting to know the KPCA-K better over time;
- 3.1.2 To submit its report to the churches six months prior to the convening of the next general synod.
- 4.1 Re 3.1.1: There has been no contact the KPCA-K since 2019 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.