10 Jul GS 2016 art 32
GS 2016 Article 32 – Archive Church
- 1.1 Report of the Archives for GS 2013 (8.2.19)
- 1.2 Report on the Inspection of Archives for GS 2013 (8.2.10)
- 2.1 The Burlington-Ebenezer CanRC reports:
- 2.1.1 All material from GS 2013 has been placed in the Archives of general synods and has been catalogued.
- 2.1.2 There have been no inquiries for information or request for materials from the archives since the last general synod.
- 2.1.3 Br. J. Chase has completed scanning of all the Synod archive material for the CRTS – all acts, reports, and standing committee material.
- 2.2 The Burlington-Rehoboth CanRC inspected the archives of GS 2013 and reports that they are in good order.
- 3.1 Burlington-Ebenezer has fulfilled its mandate regarding the archives.
- 3.2 Burlington-Rehoboth has fulfilled its mandate regarding inspection of the archives.
That Synod decide:
- 4.1 To express gratitude to the Burlington-Ebenezer CanRC and Burlington-Rehoboth CanRC for their reports;
- 4.2 To express gratitude to br. J. Chase for the work he did in scanning synod archive material;
- 4.3 To reappoint Burlington-Ebenezer as Archive Church for synod archives;
- 4.4 To reappoint Burlington-Rehoboth to inspect synod archives.