27 Oct GS 2007 art 161
GS 2007 Article 161 – Finance Report Synod Chatham 2004
The advisory committee presented its proposal:
- 1.1 Financial statement from Chatham
- 1.2 Audit report from Kerwood
- 2.1 The Finance Committee for Synod Chatham 2004 reported that the total expenses were $30,221.50. The committee itemized this as follows:
|Acts of Synod||14,832.00|
|Travel – Eastern delegates||2,342.10|
|Travel – Western delegates||4,222.22|
- 2.2 Kerwood reported that, upon auditing the books of Synod Chatham, they found everything to be in good order.
- 3.1 The financial records and the audit indicate that all financial matters relating to Synod Chatham have been handled satisfactorily.
- 3.2 A Finance Committee needs to be appointed to take care of the finances of Synod Smithers 2007.
- 4.1 To accept the report of the Finance Committee of Synod Chatham 2004 and to thank the committee for the work done.
- 4.2 To accept the audit report of Kerwood and to thank this church for the work done.
- 4.3 To appoint to the Finance Committee for Synod Smithers 2007: Bernice Hamelink, Dick Bandstra and Ralph Paize.
- 4.4 To charge the Finance Committee for Synod Smithers 2007 to report to the next synod.
- 4.5 To appoint the church at Houston to audit the books of the Finance Committee of Synod Smithers 2007 and to report to the next synod.