24 May GS 1983 art 112
GS 1983 ARTICLE 112 – General Fund
Committee IV presents :
A. MATERIAL – Agenda VIII, M, 3
Report of the Church for the administration of the General Fund, the Church at Carman.
- 1. The Church at Carman asked of the Churches for the expenses of Committees. appointed by General Synod Smithville 1980, $1.00 per communicant member per year.
|2. Balance September 6. 1980 amounted to||$ 3.232.60|
|Balance as of September 23, 1983||$ 2,161.17|
- 3. The Consistory of the Church at Carman has audited the books of the treasurer of the General Fund and found the books in good order.
- 4. It is noted that six Churches are in arrears to the amount of $1,082.00
- 1. To express its gratitude to Mr. H. Veldman. treasurer of the Fund. discharging him for the past three years.
- 2. To thank the Church at Carman for the administration of this Fund and the auditing of the books of the treasurer.
- 3. To request that the Church at Carman brings to the attention of those Churches which are in arrears. their responsibility towards the General Fund.
The Recommendations C, 1, 2, and 3 are
Synod decides to request the brethren Cl. Stam and J. Visscher to serve Synod with proposals re the printing and quantity of Reports to be sent to the Churches.