12 Jul GS 2022 art 32
GS 2022 Article 32 – General Fund
- 1.1 Report of the General Fund by the Carman East CanRC (220.127.116.11) (see Appendix 26).
- 1.2 Financial Review of the General Fund by the Carman West CanRC (18.104.22.168). This report indicates that the books were found to be in good order.
- 2.1 The reports were declared admissible.
- 3.1 To receive the reports with gratitude;
- 3.2 To express gratitude to sr. Hilly Kooiker for functioning as treasurer;
- 3.3 To discharge the Carman East CanRC for the duties completed during the period of February 4, 2019, to December 31, 2021;
- 3.4 To authorize a church to collect funds from the churches for the General Fund, as required, until the time of the next General Synod;
- 3.5 To appoint a church to conduct the financial review of the General Fund;
- 3.6 To mandate both churches to report to the next General Synod on their activities six weeks prior to the next general synod;
- 3.7 To require that before any synodical committee submits expenses to the General Fund someone from within that committee must first verify those expenses.