10 Sep GS 2022 art 161
GS 2022 Article 161 – FRCNA (Free Reformed Churches of North America)
- 1.1 Report of the CCCNA (22.214.171.124) on the FRCNA.
- 1.2 Submissions from the following churches: St. Albert (126.96.36.199), Willoughby Heights (188.8.131.52), London-Pilgrim (184.108.40.206).
- 2.1 The report was declared admissible.
- 2.2 The submissions were declared admissible.
- 3.1 To mandate the Committee on Ecumenical Relations (CER):
- 3.1.1 To engage in continued dialogue and contact with the Free Reformed Churches of North America (FRCNA);
- 3.1.2 To meet simultaneously with the Heritage Reformed churches in North America (HRCNA) and FRCNA ecumenicity committees;
- 3.1.3 To submit its report to the churches six months prior to the convening of the next general synod.
- 4.1 Re 3.1.1: The members of CCCNA at GS 2022 spoke very appreciatively of growing dialogue, understanding and mutual appreciation in the last number of years.
- 4.2 Re 3.2.2: The FRCNA and HRCNA are working towards organic unity.