23 Jul GS 2013 art 35
GS 2013 Article 35 – Address Church for the Canadian Reformed Churches
Report from the church at Burlington-Ebenezer (8.2.14)
- 2.1. Burlington-Ebenezer reports that it had received three requests from the Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches to update statistical information regarding the Canadian Reformed Churches.
- 2.2. Burlington-Ebenezer also reports that it had received and interacted with correspondence received from the URCNA which was subsequently published in Clarion.
- 2.3. Finally, Burlington-Ebenezer reports that it had received correspondence from the Free Protestant Church in Argentina, asking for fraternal relations and cooperation in mission matters and theological education. This letter was forwarded to the Committee for Relations with Churches Abroad (CRCA).
Given this report and the correspondence noted therein, it is clear that Burlington-Ebenezer has fulfilled its mandate.
That Synod decide:
- 4.1. To thank Burlington-Ebenezer for its efforts;
- 4.2. To reappoint Burlington-Ebenezer as Address Church for the Canadian Reformed Churches.