05 Apr GS 2004 art 105
GS 2004 Article 105 – General Fund
Committee 3 presented its proposal on the financial report of the General Fund. The following was adopted:
Financial Report for General Fund from Feb.14, 2001 – Dec. 11, 2003
This report is declared admissible.
- 3.1. The report, which is added as an appendix to the Acts, serves as Observations.
- 3.2. The church at Carman (East) was appointed by Synod Neerlandia 2001 to administer the General Fund and to collect funds as required from the churches.
- 3.3. The church at Carman (East) reports that the books have been audited and found to be in good order.
- 3.4. The churches were assessed in 2002 at $4 per confessing member and in 2003 at $3 per confessing member.
Synod receives this report with thankfulness for the work done by the church at Carman (East) in regard to the General Fund.
- 5.1. To express gratitude to the church at Carman (East) for the administration of the General Fund, to the office bearers who audited the books and to br. G. Vandersluis for bookkeeping.
- 5.2. To authorize the church at Carman (East) to collect funds from the churches as required.
- 5.3. To discharge the church at Carman (East) for the duties completed during the period of February 14, 2001 to December 11, 2003 and to reappoint the church at Carman (East) for the General Fund.