05 May GS 2001 art 35
GS 2001 Article 35 – CRCA: Free Reformed Churches of South Africa
Committee 3 presented its proposal on the FRCSA. The following was adopted:
- 1.1. Report of the Committee on Relations with Churches Abroad (CRCA) regarding the Free Reformed Churches of South Africa (FRCSA).
- 2.1. The report of the CRCA re the FRCSA, which is included as an appendix in the Acts, serves as Observations.
- 2.2. The CRCA recommends that synod decide to:
- 2.2.1. Continue the relationship of ecclesiastical fellowship with FRCSA under the adopted rules.
- 3.1. From the report of the CRCA, we may gratefully conclude that the FRCSA are faithful to the Word of God, the Confessions, and the Church Order.
- 3.2. The FRCSA have started their own theological training as of January 1998,and they are to be commended with this milestone.
- 4.1. To continue the relationship of ecclesiastical fellowship with FRCSA under the adopted rules.
- 4.2. To request the CRCA to convey our commendations to the FRCSA in regards to what is mentioned under 3.