19 Nov GS 1986 art 6
GS 1986 ARTICLE 6
Time Schedule and Procedures
Synod adopts the following arrangements:
- a. The final date for incoming material for synod is set for Wednesday, April 16, 1986. at 12:00 p.m .
- b. The time schedule will be:
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- c. Synod shall begin and close each day with prayer and thanksgiving in plenary session. d. Press Release will not be published until after synod has been closed.
- e. Advisory committees shall provide each member with a copy of their report, plus three copies for the first clerk, before it is dealt with in plenary sessions.
- f. Copies of documents are available only to members of synod.
- g. Synod will not meet on Friday evening, April 18, in order to make room for a meeting of the Board of Governors .
- h. Synod will not meet on Saturday, April 19, to make room for a meeting of the Foundation for Superannuation.
- i. For all procedures the guidelines adopted by General Synod of Cloverdale of 1983,Acts, Art. 45, will apply.