10 Sep GS 2022 art 168
GS 2022 Article 168 – ARPC (Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church)
- 1.1 Report of the CCCNA (188.8.131.52) on the ARPC.
- 1.2 Submissions from the following churches: St Albert (184.108.40.206), Willoughby Heights (220.127.116.11), London-Pilgrim (18.104.22.168).
- 2.1 The report was declared admissible.
- 2.2 The submissions were declared admissible.
- 3.1 To mandate the Committee on Ecumenical Relations (CER):
- 3.1.1 To engage in continued dialogue and contact with the ARPC;
- 3.1.2 To submit its report to the churches six months prior to the convening of the next general synod.
- 4.1 There is good fraternal dialogue with the ARPC.
- 4.2 There are currently twelve ARPC churches/works in Canada with some ongoing contact with local CanRC congregations.