30 Aug GS 2022 art 131
GS 2022 Article 131 – GKv (Reformed Churches in The Netherlands (liberated))
- 1.1 CRCA Report 6: The Netherlands (GKv, DGK, GKN) (184.108.40.206)
- 1.2 Letter from the Glanbrook-Trinity CanRC (220.127.116.11) encouraging prayer and a tone of compassion and encouragement regarding the brothers and sisters in the GKv.
- 2.1 The report and letter were declared admissible.
- 3.1 That the mandate with respect to the Reformed Churches in the Netherlands (GKv) has been completed;
- 3.2 To observe with deep sadness that, in spite of urgent appeals, the GKv continue on a path of disobedience to the Lord;
- 3.3 To give the Committee on Ecumenical Relations (CER) no further mandate specific to the GKv.
- 4.1 The decisions of GS-GKv 2020 indicate that the GKv is not heeding the warnings of its (now mostly former) sister churches. The decision to allow women to serve in office was maintained, reunification with the Netherlands Reformed Churches (NGK) is to take place soon, and participation in broad ecumenical activities (National Synod and Council of Churches) was approved.