13 Jul GS 2016 art 55
GS 2016 Article 55 – Letter from J. & B. VanPopta
Synod went into closed session.
- 1.1 Letter from the Rev. J. and sr. B. VanPopta (8.1.5)
2. Observation regarding admissibility
- 2.1 Br. and sr. VanPopta request that an act of a closed session of a previous synod be published in amended form in the Acts of this synod.
- 3.1 A synod is an assembly of the churches and does not deal with proposals from individuals, but only from churches (CO 30).
That Synod decide:
- 4.1 To declare the letter inadmissible.
Synod returned to open session.