23 Jul GS 2013 art 30
GS 2013 Article 30 – General Fund
Financial report of the General Fund from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2012 (8.2.13)
- 2.1. The church at Carman-East was appointed by Synod Burlington 2010 to administer the general fund and to collect funds as required from the churches.
- 2.2. Carman-East reports in their letter of February 20, 2013, that two of their office bearers audited these books on February 19, 2013 and they were found to be in good order.
- 2.3. The churches were assessed $5 per communicant member for 2010, $4 for 2011and $4 for 2012.
- 2.4. Income received from the churches was $139,401.05 and total disbursements were $111,359.29. The opening balance was a negative balance of $5,945.84, leaving a balance at December 31, 2012 as $22,095.92.
That Synod decide:
- 3.1. To receive with thankfulness the report from the church at Carman-East;
- 3.2. To express gratitude to the church at Carman-East for administering the fund, the office-bearers who audited the books and to br. G. Vandersluis for functioning as treasurer;
- 3.3. To authorize Carman-East to collect funds from the churches as required until the time of the next synod;
- 3.4. To discharge Carman-East for the duties completed during the period of January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2012;
- 3.5. To reappoint Carman-East to administer the General Fund.