07 Aug GS 2010 art 97
GS 2010 Article 97 – Financial Report of the General Fund
Financial report of the General Fund from February 6, 2007 to January 15, 2010, (8.2.q).
- 2.1 The church at Carman East was appointed by Synod Smithers 2007 to administer the general fund and to collect funds as required from the churches.
- 2.2 Carman East reports in their letter of February 26, 2010, that two of their office bearers audited these books and they were found to be in good order.
- 2.3 The churches were assessed $2 per communicant member for 2007, $4 for 2008, and $5 for 2009.
- 2.4 Special expenditures: $5,187.55 to build a fire proof room for the archives in the Burlington-Ebenezer church building (as authorized by Synod Smithers 2007, Article 75).
That Synod decide:
- 3.1 T o receive with thankfulness the report from the church at Carman East.
- 3.2 To express gratitude to the office-bearers who audited the books and to Br. G. Vandersluis for functioning as treasurer.
- 3.3 To authorize Carman East to collect funds from the churches as required.
- 3.4 To discharge Carman East for the duties completed during the period of February 6, 2007, to January 15, 2010.
- 3.5 To reappoint Carman East for the General Fund.