17 Aug GS 2010 art 162
GS 2010 Article 162 – SCBP: Typographical Errors
Report from the SCBP (8.2.j.4).
- 2.1 A number of typographical errors were discovered by the SCBP. This letter identifies the corrections.
- 2.2 Two improvements were also made in the text of two Psalms.
- 3.1 The SCBP has continued to review the proposed Book of Praise as presented in their report to the churches and Synod. In the course of their continuing work, typographical errors were discovered. These should be corrected.
- 3.2 The committee also recommends two improvements.
- 3.3 The most correct versions of the Psalms section available should be published.
- 3.4 The SCBP recommends that Synod:
- 3.4.1 Adopt this revised Psalter, including the revised preface, for full use by the churches and
- 3.4.2 T hat this revised Psalter be published in the next edition of the Book of Praise.
That Synod decide to approve the corrections made by the SCBP of the typographical errors identified in their letter of February 2010.