17 Aug GS 2010 art 158
GS 2010 Article 158 – Financial Report Synod Smithers 2007
- 1.1 Financial Report of Synod 2007 Smithers (8.1.j).
- 1.2 Audit Report from the church at Houston (8.1.k).
- 2.1 The Finance Committee of Synod Smithers 2007 submits a report detailing the finances of Synod 2007. The committee itemized the report as follows:
|Regional Synod East||$28,035.00|
|Regional Synod West||$28,035.00|
|Recycled Water Bottles||$26.46|
|BVCU Green Money||$40.00|
|Acts of Synod||$16,793.10|
|Travel – East||$16,025.12|
|Travel – West||$7,779.93|
|Receipts Over Expenses||$4.21|
- 2.2 The church at Houston reports: “In our audit we found all the funds accounted for. All receipts, including those for the delegates’ expenses and records of payment were found to be in good order and nothing was found lacking in this area. Bank statements provided were reconciled to the funds received and expenses paid out. All cheques were also accounted for.”
- 3.1 The financial records and the audit indicate that all financial matters relating to Synod Smithers have been handled satisfactorily.
- 3.2 A Finance Committee needs to be appointed to take care of the finances of Synod Burlington-Ebenezer 2010.
That Synod decide:
- 4.1 To accept the report of the Finance Committee of Synod Smithers 2007 and to thank the committee for the work done.
- 4.2 To accept the audit report of Houston and to thank this church for this report.
- 4.3 To appoint to the Finance Committee for Synod BurlingtonEbenezer: M. Kampen, G.J. Nordeman, and H.J. Sloots.
- 4.4 To charge the Finance Committee for Synod Burlington-Ebenezer to report to the next synod.
- 4.5 To appoint the church at Burlington-Fellowship to audit the books of the Finance Committee of Synod Burlington-Ebenezer and to report to the next synod.