24 Aug GS 2007 art 56
GS 2007 Article 56 – Financial Report of the General Fund
The advisory committee presented its report:
- 1.1 Financial Report for the General Fund from Dec. 11, 2003 to February 6, 2007
- 2.1 The report included as an appendix to these Acts serves as observations.
- 2.2 The church at Carman East was appointed by Synod Chatham to administer the General Fund and to collect funds as required from the churches.
- 2.3 Carman East reports that the books were audited on Feb. 6, 2007 and found to be in good order.
- 2.4 The churches were assessed $2 per communicant member for each of the three years since Synod Chatham’s appointment.
- 3.1 To receive with thankfulness the report from the church at Carman East.
- 3.2 To express gratitude to the office-bearers who audited the books and to br. G. Vandersluis for functioning as treasurer.
- 3.3 To authorize Carman East to collect funds from the churches as required.
- 3.4 To discharge Carman East for the duties completed during the period of Dec. 11, 2003 to Feb. 6, 2007 and to reappoint Carman East for the General Fund.