27 Oct GS 2007 art 152
GS 2007 Article 152 – Korean Presbyterian Church in America (KPCA)
The advisory committee presented its proposal:
- 1.1 CCCA Report 2
- 2.1 Synod Chatham (Art. 26) gave the CCCA the mandate to contact the Korean Presbyterian Church in North America with the help of our sister churches in Korea.
- 2.2 Though the CCCA was successful in establishing some initial contact with the KPCA, further attempts at contact have not proven fruitful.
- 2.3 The CCCA recommends that synod decide not to renew the mandate to actively pursue contact with the KPCA.
- 3.1 Though the KPCA membership lives in North America, cultural and language barriers presently hinder contact.
- 4.1 Not to renew the mandate to the CCCA concerning the KPCA.