18 Sep GS 2007 art 127
GS 2007 Article 127 – Independent Reformed Church in Korea (IRCK)
The advisory committee presented its proposal:
- 1.1 CRCA Report 11
- 1.2 Letter from Lynden
- 2.1 The CRCA Report serves as observations.
- 2.2 The CRCA recommends that synod decide:
- 2.2.1 Not to accept their request for sister church relations, but to wait until more information has become available.
- 2.2.2 To ask the CRCA to relay this to the IRCK and to maintain contact with the denomination.
- 2.3 Lynden urges synod to relieve the CRCA of further study re the Independent Reformed Church of Korea on the ground that there is no apparent benefit and it would only burden the CRCA to try to diligently/meaningfully maintain another relationship.
- 3.1 The suggestion of the church at Lynden is in line with the suggestion of the CRCA. At this point it would seem sufficient to leave the contacts with the IRCK to meeting at the ICRC.
- 4.1 Not to accept their request for sister church relations.
- 4.2 To ask the CRCA to relay this to the IRCK.