18 Sep GS 2007 art 125
GS 2007 Article 125 – Presbyterian Church of Eastern Australia (PCEA)
The advisory committee presented its proposal:
- 1.1 CRCA Report 8
- 2.1 The CRCA Report serves as observations.
- 2.2 The CRCA recommends that synod decide:
- 2.2.1 That the CanRC do not enter into relations with the PCEA.
- 2.2.2 To mandate the CRCA to inform the PCEA and the FRCA of this decision.
There are no considerations to add to the Report of the CRCA.
- 4.1 Not to enter into relations with the PCEA.
- 4.2 To mandate the CRCA to inform the PCEA and the FRCA of this decision.