26 Apr GS 2001 art 13
GS 2001 Article 13 – Address Churches
Committee 1 presented its proposal on the Address Churches. Synod adopted the following:
- Report from the Address Church, the Church at Burlington-Ebenezer.
- 2.1. The Church at Burlington-Ebenezer reports on its correspondence as Address Church.
- 2.2. The Church at Grand Rapids, our Address Church in the USA, has not submitted a report.
- 3.1. The Church at Burlington-Ebenezer has fulfilled its mandate as Address Church.
- 3.2. It is not necessary to have two Address Churches.
- 4.1. To thank the Church at Burlington-Ebenezer for the work done as Address Church.
- 4.2. To reappoint the Ebenezer Church as Address Church.
- 4.3. To instruct the Address Church to report to the next General Synod.