12 Jul GS 1995 art 81
GS 1995 ARTICLE 81 – General Fund
Committee IV presents: Agenda item VIII. E. 3
Report from the church at Carman re: General Fund
- A. The church at Carman submits a financial report of the General Fund for the period from December 1992 to February 6, 1995. The income was $24,063.07. The disbursements were $25,860.79. The final balance was a deficit of $1,797.72.
- B. The books were audited by two office bearers of the church at Carman and found to be in good order.
- C. The church at Carman notes that the churches have already been assessed $2.00 per communicant member to cover the costs of the General Fund.
- D. The church at Carman requests Synod to thank br. G. Vandersluis who has taken care of the books for the General Fund.
It is within the mandate of the church at Carman to request more funding from the churches, if required.
- A. To express gratitude to the church at Carman for the administration of the General Fund, to the office bearers who audited the books, and to br. G. VanderSluis for keeping the books.
- B. To authorize the church at Carman to collect funds from the churches as required.
- C. To discharge the church at Carman of duties completed during the period of December 1992 to February 6, 1995 and re-appoint the church at Carman for the General Fund.