04 Aug GS 1992 art 66
ARTICLE 66 – Finances for Synod
Committee II presents: Agenda item VIII H5a,b
Statement of income and expenses of the Finance Committee of General Synod Winnipeg 1989.
Audit report by the church at Carman, MB of the books of the Finance Committee of Synod 1989.
General Synod of Winnipeg 1989 appointed the church at Carman, MB to audit the books of the finances of General Synod 1989, and to send a report to General Synod 1992.
From the report regarding the finances of General Synod 1989 the expenses can be summarized as follows:
|Archivist, Ebenezer Church Burlington||184.46|
|Rental – Chairs/Tables||735.00|
|Acts of Synod||12,821.47|
|Service charges Bank||33.72|
The church at Carman, MB has audited the books of the finances of General Synod 1989, and reports that they were found in good order.
- to express appreciation for the work done by the Finance Committee of Synod 1989 and the auditing church.
- to discharge the Finance Committee Synod 1989 on the basis of the auditors report of the church at Carman, ON.
- to appoint a Finance Committee General Synod 1992 which will pay the expenses made by General Synod 1992, using funds submitted by the Regional Synods. This Committee will forward any balance of funds of General Synod 1992 to the convening church of the next General Synod.
- to appoint the following brothers in the Finance Committee of Synod 1992: H. Snow, N. VandenOever, W. VanSydenborgh, members of the church at Lincoln, ON.
- to appoint the church at Rockway, ON to audit the books of the finances of General Synod 1992, and to send a report to General Synod 1995.