04 Aug GS 1992 art 52
GS 1992 ARTICLE 52 – General Fund
Committee II presents: Agenda item VIII H5
Report from the church at Carman, MB re General Fund
- A. The church at Carman, MB submits a financial report of the General Fund for the period from March 25, 1989 to October 9, 1992. The income was $18,759.07. The disbursements were $17,349.93. The balance at October 9, 1992 was $1,409.56.
- B. The books were audited by the deacons of the church at Carman, MB and found to be in good order.
- C. The church at Carman, MB recommends that $1.00 per communicant member per year be levied for the next three years.
Although the church at Carman, MB proposes a levy of $1.00 per communicant member per year, it is within its mandate to request more funding from the churches, if required.
- A. to express gratitude to the church at Carman, MB for the administration of the General Fund, to the deacons for auditing the books, and to br. G. VanderSluis for keeping the books;
- B. to discharge the church at Carman, MB for responsibility during the period of March 25, 1989 to October 9, 1992, and to re-appoint the church at Carman, MB as Church for the General Fund.