13 Nov GS 1989 art 156
GS 1989 ARTICLE 156
Committee IV presents: Agenda VIII, L
- 1. Report from the Church at Carman re General Fund.
- 1. The Church at Carman reports that “all the churches have paid the requested assessments.”
- 2. The consistory has appointed br. G. VanderSluis as bookkeeper to take the place of br. H. Veldman.
- 3. The books were twice audited by the consistory at Carman and were twice found to be in good order.
- 4. The bank balance as per March 25, 1981 was $ 0.42.
- 1. to express gratitude to the bookkeepers of the General Fund for the work done during the past three years.
- 2. to thank the Church at Carman for the administration of the General Fund, for auditing the books of the bookkeepers and to discharge the Church at Carman for the responsibility for the period 1986 – March 25, 1989.